Kazahana: No Exit Kazahana: No Exit

illogical hard and I feel ripped off

so let me get this right, I'm in a position where if I dont do something I will likely starve to death or die... and I'm afraid of getting a splinter?

the code was a pretty cool puzzle and most of it was ok, but some stuff that would have got me out of the situation irl didnt do anything in the game... which is frustrating as hell, but I stuck with it, hoping it would all pay off, but then the ending animation reveals little and just says 'to be continued' ... if its possible, could I have back the time I spent playing?

Headfirst To Hell Headfirst To Hell

Really nice

this was really good, it was simple yet involving. I had a big struggle getting angry wit my mouse at first (most mice arent good for timing games) however when I switched to using my tablet I really started having fun :)

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

A stoke of genius!

this is just so brilliantly made, the story (simple but profound), the graphics make it look oldskool but it uses 'fake' 3D better than any other game I've ever played. and as I code myself, I can see what a work of art this is, every new location something made my jaw drop, espescially being able dip under the water, and the last bit of the last boss the perspective changes almost made me cry (in a good way! :D)

you get a vote of 5 and a score of 10. if I could give you more I would.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

Just a work of brilliance

this is probobally the most immersive flash games I have ever played, with the amount of stuff to do, I was hooked for ages, anyway, time to play through again...

keep it up! :D

Ye Peasantly Game Ye Peasantly Game

don't be a hero!

it's brilliant, play a game where you are the average poo eating peasant, I love the different ways yuou die, very funny.